Gain essential knowledge of the LEED BD+C rating systems, including credit intents, requirements, and
referenced standards; synergies among credits; and foundations of the LEED certification process. This course
provides a foundation for pursuing the LEED AP BD+C exam.
This course is designed to prepare you to:
- recognize the unique aspects of the BD+C rating system family, and differences between each rating system (New Construction, Core and Shell, and Schools) within this family
- identify the minimum program requirements for the BD+C rating systems
- describe the goal, intent, and requirements of BD+C prerequisites and key credits
- identify synergies between BD+C credits
- plan for key considerations and requirements for the LEED certification process.
- This workshop is designed for professionals who are familiar with general green building knowledge, completion of the LEED 201 course is strongly recommended. 7 LEED Specific CE Hours!
IntrinXec Management, Inc. | 5353 Wayzata Blvd., Suite 350 | Minneapolis, MN 55416
Chapter Members $199 | Guests $249
If you need to cancel your registration , you must contact the USGBC-MN Chapter Office, by Tuesday, November 26, 2013, to receive a full refund. Unfortunately, cancellations after that time will not receive a refund. Unpaid cancellations and no-shows will be invoiced.
Heather Gay, LEED Facilitation Expert and Principal Instructor with Dunwoody College of Technology
Registration for this event is closed.